Charitable foundations are important partners for UNICEF, especially when it comes to the implementation or initiation of large-scale programs. Our top priority will always be to maximize the impact of awarded grants.
- Influence: UNICEF has the authority to closely work with governments, initiating solutions to permanently improve the lives of children.
- Expertise: UNICEF’s work is based on hard evidence, gathered through continuous data collection and processing.
- Experience : UNICEF has been working for children around the world for over 70 years. Our responses are tried and tested – and they work.
- Global presence: UNICEF is on the ground, working with local partners around the world. We are committed to reaching children everywhere – also in the most remote places and regions.
UNICEF strives to keep administrative costs as low as possible, ensuring the efficient implementation of its programs. More information can be found in our annual reports.
What we offer
- Needs-based program proposals for one-time donations or long-term partnerships
- Regular and transparent reporting on the use of funds
Would you like to know more? Arrange a personal appointment.