Give children a better future – become a Global Parent. As a Global Parent you make regular, non-specific donations to UNICEF, enabling us to act quickly, efficiently and flexibly wherever children are in most urgent need of help.
UNICEF works day in, day out to help every child access their rights. But we can’t do it alone. As a Global Parent, you can support UNICEF’s four comprehensive areas of operation: survival, child protection, education and emergency response.
UNICEF Global Parents give children a life, a chance and a future – for just CHF 20 a month.
In 2021, we were able to provide:
children, young people, parents and caregivers
As a Global Parent, you help ensure that
- every child is registered at birth and given a name and nationality;
- malnourished children do not have to die;
- children are protected from HIV/AIDS;
- all children can go to school;
- children are protected from exploitation and violence;
- girls are given equal opportunities;
- children in crisis areas are provided with rapid help – even in crises with low levels of media attention;
- UNICEF implements sustainable, long-lasting development projects.
Global Parents receive the Good News Global Parents Report once a year, together with the annual report of UNICEF Switzerland and Liechtenstein and a donation receipt.
We fight for every child. Join the fight.
UNICEF Switzerland and Liechtenstein
Telephone: +41 44 317 22 66