Would you like to strengthen the team spirit among your employees? Are you on the lookout for a great event idea for your staff? Then UNICEF CYCLING FOR CHILDREN is just what your company needs. What could be finer than to join forces via sport to help ensure a better world for children?
Team Helvetia with ski world champion Luca Aerni
- You are promoting the motivation, health and team spirit of your employees.
- Taking part is free of charge if you collect donations.
- We offer a hospitality package with hotel reservations, restaurant bookings, bike rental, tent etc.
- You will benefit from a great visibility on our crowdfunding platform and on-site on the day of the event.
- Teams of eight and more members will be offered team jerseys with your company logo (free of charge).
Taking part is easy:
- Motivate your employees to form a cycling team. Feel free to invite family members, clients or partners as well.
- Register as a team.
- Set up your own donation campaign.
- Call on your personal and professional networks to support the team with a donation to UNICEF. As an employer, you can additionally motivate your employees by for instance making a basic donation or doubling the generated funds at the end.
- Train together and ride for the world’s children on June 9, 2018. You’ll have a fantastic day together in the mountains.
Here’s how to raise donations for your team:
- Call on all your employees to share the campaign page of your cycling team with their social networks (Facebook, XING, LinkedIn, Twitter, e-mail, etc.).
- Tell your customers, business partners and suppliers about your project and invite them to support the team with a donation.
- Spread the news of your fund-raising campaign via newsletters, social media channels and your website.
- In addition to your online campaign page, you may want to collect donations in cash. Please feel free to use the following form:
» Form to collect donations (PDF)
Support UNICEF CYCLING FOR CHILDREN with your own cycling team
You and your employees put together a team of cyclists and prove to the public that for you, no mountain is too high for children in need.
Do you have any questions? We are happy to be of assistance.
German- and English-speaking contact:
+41 (0)44 317 22 15
+41 (0)79 751 00 81
French- and English-speaking contact:
+41 (0)79 834 17 18
Are you interested in a partnership with CYCLING FOR CHILDREN? Click here to find out more.