Would you like to strengthen the team spirit among your employees? Or are you still on the lookout for a great event idea for your staff? Then UNICEF CYCLING FOR CHILDREN is just what your company needs. What could be finer than to join forces via sport to help ensure a better world for children?
Support UNICEF CYCLING FOR CHILDREN with your own cycling team
You and your employees put together a team of cyclists and prove to the general public that for you, no mountain is too high for children in need.
Taking part is easy:
- Motivate your employees to form a cycling team.
- Register as a team.
- Set up your own donation campaign.
- Call on your personal and professional networks to support the team with a donation to UNICEF.
- Train together.
- Taking part is free of charge.
- All employees raise donations separately in their personal and professional networks. As an employer you can motivate your employees additionally by, for instance, making a basic donation or by doubling the final total of donations raised.
- You will benefit from a fantastic visibility on our crowdfunding platform and on the day of the event.
- You are promoting the motivation, health and team spirit of your employees.
- We offer a “Hospitality Package” with hotel reservations, restaurant bookings, bike rental, tent etc.
- For teams of ten and more there are team jerseys free of charge with individual advertising opportunities, such as for your logo or the logos of your sponsors and supporters.
Here’s how to raise donations for your team:
- Call on all your employees to share the campaign page of your cycling team with their social networks (Facebook, XING, LinkedIn, Twitter, e-mail, etc.).
- Tell your customers, business partners and suppliers about your project and invite them to support the team with a donation.
- Spread the news of your fund-raising campaign via newsletters, social media channels and your website.
Do you have any questions? We are happy to be of assistance.
German- and English-speaking contact:
+41 (0)78 680 07 96
+41 (0)79 834 17 18
Are you interested in a partnership with CYCLING FOR CHILDREN?
Click here to find out more.